BRICS TRADE FAIR 2021 – VIRTUAL
16-18 August 2021
THE SA Chapter of the BRICS BUSINESS COUNCIL invites South African companies to participate in
the upcoming BRICS Virtual Trade Fair, which promises to be the most prestigious and the largest
platform for companies from across BRICS countries to meet and network with their counterparts.
A lot has changed around us globally. The pandemic has impacted every sphere of human activity and
most of us are still navigating through the challenges of the new normal. There is a lot to learn, and
look forward to, with renewed spirit and passion. As the world presses the reset button, there is a
need to create opportunities to bring businesses back to normal.
The sprawling virtual Exhibition Centre plays host to investment promotion agencies and exhibitors
from across the BRICS nations, giving them a productive landscape to showcase their products and
capabilities, project their achievements, and engage in discussions to advance their business
prospects. While the well-appointed booths allow virtual handshakes through video, audio and text
chat, the B2B meeting rooms transform business relationships. The state-of-art auditorium is fully
equipped to host large-format webinars and conferences, thus providing a world-class environment
for global business.
I therefore urge you to come forward and participate at the BRICS Trade Fair 2021. Your company’s /
group’s tremendous strength in an array of areas would be of great interest to other participants and
visitors. This is an opportunity not to be missed and you must join in at the BRICS Trade Fair.
Participation as a delegate or an Exhibitor is free of charge. However, you will be required to register
for participation, which will be subject to a verification process, to ensure the quality of participation.
Companies involved in the following sectors are invited to promote their products and services:
• Aerospace • Gems & Jewellery • Machine tools
• Agriculture and Agro processing • Green Energy • Mining and Metalogical
• Auto components • Handicrafts • Science and Technology
• Chemicals • Healthcare & Pharma • Skills Development
• Creative Industries • High Technology • Start ups
• Digital Economy • Home textile and
• Textiles, Apparel and
• Electric mobility • Information and
• Water and Sanitation
• Electronics • Infrastructure including
• Financial Services • Leather and Footwear
By joining at the BRICS Trade Fair, South African companies will be able to:
• Meet and network with CEOs from the top companies from across BRICS countries.
• Plan and have one to one business meetings with the decision makers from companies across
• Interact with Investment Promotion Agencies and Export Promotion Agencies from BRICS and
learn about the potential projects available across BRICS countries.
• Witness some of the leading technologies / solutions on offer from innovator companies
across BRICS countries.
• Discuss about financing frameworks and trade instruments available from the Export Import
Banks and Export Credit Agencies of the BRICS countries.
• Participate in the BRICS Business Forum – an Annual Conference that brings together leading
companies from across BRICS countries on a common platform.
For a sneak preview, please view the attached clip on what the virtual platform can offer:
Please find enclosed brochure and flyer of the BRICS Trade Fair 2021. For more details you may like to
To register for the event, you may visit the following links:
Exhibitors Registration: https://registrations.ficci.com/bricsf/registration.asp
Attendee Registration: https://registrations.ficci.com/bricsf/attendee-registration.asp
Support: For further guidance on how to upload details, a digital guidance session can be
arranged, For further details, , please send an email to
BRICS TRADE FAIR 2021 – VIRTUAL