From: Tshidi Ndebele <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Monday, November 20, 2023 12:23 PM
Subject: Invitation for South African buyers to attend 16th India International Silk Fair 19th – 21st December 2023
The Indian Silk Export Promotion Council (ISEPC) which is an apex Government body of the exporters of lndian silk & silk blend products from all over India is organizing 16th India International Silk Fair, from 19 – 21 December 2023, which is funded under Market Access Initiative Scheme (MIA). ISEPC is proposing to sponsor the visit of foreign buyers to the fair.
The objective of sponsoring the visit of the foreign buyers to the fair is to provide an exposure of products of around 80 exhibitors from all over India who will be displaying varieties of fabrics & Garments both in silk & silk blended; Scarves, Sarees, Made-ups, Silk Carpets & Home furnishing.
We therefore seek your kind support in disseminating the above information about the fair to the interested buyers and suggesting them to get registered for sponsorship on the website of the Council, link provided below. Also, it is requested to provide us with the list of all such concerned dealers/importers/buyers within your members who are interested in sourcing Indian Silk products.
Link to website: http://indiansilkfair.in/physical/
Physical Fair Buyer Registration Link: http://indiansilkfair.in/physical/buyer-registration-form.php
Link for past exhibitions: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJDxtAxNcSs
We have enclosed an e-brochure of 16th India International Silk Fair for further dissemination.
Skills development in a company is an Always-on process – or should be! And we would like to assist you with it by planning to fill gaps you may have in your company, or assisting employees with personal development so that they may be more productive and increase your bottom line!
While the workplace skills plans feel far from due, now is the time to plan for when you will be completing them in April 2024! At Boston City Campus KRUGERSDORP, we understand the value of investing in your employees’ professional growth and development. That’s why we’re excited to introduce our unique educational benefits that can significantly enhance your team’s knowledge, skills, and overall potential.
Our educational offerings are tailored to meet the specific needs of working professionals. Here are some of the key advantages your employees can enjoy when they choose Boston City Campus KRUGERSDORP for their continuing education:
- Flexible Learning: We offer the convenience of studying anywhere, anytime, and at your own pace. This flexibility allows your team to balance their professional commitments with their educational pursuits seamlessly.
- Inclusive Course Materials: To ease the burden on your employees, we provide textbooks as part of the course fees, ensuring they have all the resources they need to excel.
- 2023 Fees in 2024: If your employees register before 15th of December, they can take advantage of 2023 tuition fees in 2024, saving on their education expenses.
- Progress Monitoring: We understand the importance of progress tracking. Therefore, we incorporate formative assessments to help your employees stay on track and meet their educational goals effectively.
- Personalised Support: Our experienced lecturers are readily available to assist through video calls, emails, or telephone, making it easier for your employees to get the guidance they need when they need it.
- Diverse Course Selection: Boston City Campus KRUGERSDORP offers a wide variety of courses, ranging from short learning programmes that provide in-demand practical skills to degrees and postgraduate options. Our programmes are locally accredited and internationally recognised, ensuring the highest quality of education.
By enrolling with Boston City Campus KRUGERSDORP, your employees can access education that empowers them to excel in their current roles and prepares them for future career advancements. Our commitment to flexibility, accessibility, and personal support sets us apart as a premier choice for working professionals like those in your organisation.
We would be delighted to discuss how our educational offerings can specifically benefit your team. If you’re interested in exploring a partnership with Boston City Campus KRUGERSDORP, please feel free to reach out to us at +27 11 665 4971/2 . We’d be happy to arrange a meeting or provide more information as needed.
Thank you for considering Boston City Campus KRUGERSDORP as a valuable resource for your employees’ ongoing professional development. We look forward to the opportunity to collaborate and help your team thrive.
Liza and Lindela
From: Tshidi Ndebele <email@example.com>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2023 11:26 AM
Subject: IATF2023 9 – 15 November 2023 – CAIRO EGYPT
The African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank), in collaboration with the African Union Commission and the AfCFTA Secretariat, brings you the 3rd Intra-African Trade Fair (IATF2023), to be hosted by the Arab Republic of Egypt in Cairo. IATF2023 will provide a unique and valuable platform for businesses to access an integrated African market of over 1.3 billion people with a GDP of over US$3.5 trillion created under the African Continental Free Trade Area.
To register, please use the link provided below.
Welcome to the West Gauteng Chamber of Commerce & Tourism
S E R V I C E S I N C L U D E D
- Certification of all original and locally manufactured export documentation
- Access to a networking base of approximately 500 business and other contacts
- Legislation Notices
- Business against crime campaign and CBD Foot Patrolling (MogaleCity)
- Monthly networking and information transfer functions
- Monthly Business meetings with SAPS, 107, C.P.F. and CBD Businesses
- Business Breakfasts
- Task team participation within W.R.D.M.
- Portfolios of transport, tourism and local economic development
- Annual Careers Exhibition
- Annual Business Achievers Functions
- Mogale Tourism’s Miss & Mr. West Rand Competition
- Accommodation Bookings
- Liaise with Media, Press,
- Community Projects