The Republic of South Sudan in collaboration with SACCI is embarking on a global roadshow to promote investment and trade opportunities between the two countries.
You are hereby cordially invited to a presentation by the Government of South Sudan on Wednesday, April 24 from 9h00 to 16h00 at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg.
Following a short presentation by Hon. Nhial Deng Nhial, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, and Hon. Salvatore Garang Mabiordit, Minister of Finance and Planning, you will have the opportunity to engage directly through one-on-one meetings with the delegation of ministers and key South Sudanese industry leaders:
- Hon. Paul Mayom Akech, Minister of Trade, Industry and East African Affairs
- Hon. Onyoti Adigo Nyikwec, Minister of Agriculture and Food Security
- Hon. Ezekiel Lol Gatkuoth, Minister of Petroleum
- Hon. Gabriel Thokuj Deng, Minister of Mining
- Hon. Dr Abraham Maliet Mamer, South Sudan Investment Authority Secretary General
- Dr. Chol Thon Abel, Managing Director, Nilepet Corporation
- Hon. Dier Tong, Central Bank Governor
- Leaders from the private sector
Seats are limited, so please respond here before Thursday, April 18.
Please click on the link for more information and registration https://www.southsudanroadshow.com/
Please forward this invite to any person you think may be interested in attending this event.