DMG events organizes construction expos which cover the entire value chain. We would like to invite the West Rand Chamber of Business & Tourism and its members to participate at the African Construction and Totally Concrete Expo, taking place 16 & 17 May 2018 at Gallagher Estate in Johannesburg in one of the following capacities:
Please find attached a suggested email you can circulate to your staff and members to inform them about the free training available at the expo. It is a great platform for them to come network and benchmark.
By presenting your chamber at the expo, you will create major opportunities for your members as well as get interest from commercial organisations.
- Shell scheme booth (including furniture, powerpoint, lighting, carpeting and fascia name)
- Company profile (80 words + logo) on event website, social media and all marketing collateral being involved with event 365/24/7
- Unlimited free visitor tickets to give your stakeholders, existing and potential members to visit your stand and the expo
- Shell scheme booth cost per sqm is R2 770
- West Rand Chamber of Business & Tourism Discounted rate is R2 500
- 1 x 9sqm @ R2 500 is R22 500
- Service fee 5% + VAT 15% is R4 668.75
- Total Investment for 9sqm is R27 168.75
Book a table and invite your partners or members to attend and network with the leaders from the African construction industry. The Awards are being powered by National African Federation of the Building Industry (NAFBI).
- R1400 ( excl VAT) per seat
- R12 000 (excl VAT) per table
By sending delegates from your departments to the Smart Cities Summit you will give them a unique opportunity to gain outstanding knowledge about the latest developments in smart technology for the construction sector.
- Private sector rate – (R7995 + VAT)
- Government rate – (R4995 + VAT)
Please let me know how West Rand Chamber of Business & Tourism will be participating at our events and I would be delighted to provide you with further information on any of the opportunities above.