GBR (Global Business Roundtable) is hosting their 8th Annual World Congress and Exhibition 2018 in South Africa.
The organizers are bringing in 8 Former Presidents from the Continent to be part of the Panel discussions.
Theme: “ÄFRICA THE NEW ECONOMIC FRONTIER”
Global Business Roundtable has a presence in 73 countries including Botswana, Lesotho, Swaziland, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Kenya, Nigeria, Senegal, Central African Republic, Benin, USA, Spain, Tanzania, Thailand and many more.
The following industries are targeted by the Trade and Investment Summit: Trade and Investment, Tourism, Financing, Asset Management, ICT, Infrastructure, Energy, Mining, Climate Change, SME development, Transportation, Health, Education, Agriculture, etc. Find attached documentation.
Various opportunities for this colossal event:
- Congress Roundtables where you can discuss your products and services,
- Exhibition to expose your country and/or showcase your brand,
- Business Match Making to discuss projects,
- Workshops for SME’s,
- Huge business platform with a media plan covering TV, Radio, Print and Social media across the Globe.
BENEFITS OF BEING A SPONSOR
- Align your brand with Southern Africa’s largest professional Trade and Investment Congress and Exhibition
- GBR’s 8th Annual Congress with an extension of Exhibition in 2018
- Expose your brand/projects to over 1000 delegates, speakers
- Engage with +-200 Exhibitors
- High-Level Speakers and audience
- Network with Governments, Embassy’s, Corporates and Small Business Entrepreneurs.
- Get brand exposure on all-conference and exhibition material
- Make your brand synonymous with trade and investment growth across Southern Africa and the Globe.
- Network with business leaders and stakeholders from various countries and industries
- Share a huge marketing plan with the Global Business Roundtable.
- Support upliftment of Small Business Development across the Globe.
BENEFITS OF BEING AN EXHIBITOR
- Align your countries trade and investment with Southern Africa’s largest independent professional trade and investment Congress and Exhibition, 100 countries are invited
- Expose your projects/brand to over 1000 delegates
- Make your projects/brand synonymous with trade and investment growth across Southern Africa and the Globe.
- Network with business leaders and stakeholders from various industries
- Exhibit your latest trade and investment services, strategies and products
Companies are invited to exhibit and benefit from this Global event.
Please contact, Cisca Adamson should you have any questions. At firstname.lastname@example.org +27 82 590 2244 |+27 11 242 8000